Definición de las cookies
Cookies are small text files stored locally in your browser’s cache. When you revisit the same site, cookies permit the site to recognise your browser and consequently store your user preferences.
Tipos y función de las cookies
• Own: Sent from a device or domain managed by the owner of the website.
• Third-Party: Sent from a device or domain not managed by the owner of the website.
• Session: Collect data while the user is browsing the website.
• Permanent: Permit access to data on the terminal of the user for a period defined by the controller of the cookie.
• Technical: Permit the user to browse a website and to use different options or services.
• Personalisation: Permit the user to access the service with certain characteristics.
• Analysis: Permit tracking and analysis of the behaviour of the user of websites to which they are linked, in order to introduce improvements based on aggregate data.
• Advertising: Enable management of the publisher’s advertising spaces based on certain criteria, such as content published or frequency of logins.
You may disable the use of own and third-party cookies through setting up the browser options installed on your device:
Identification of the controller of the cookies and the processing of the data obtained.
The controller of the own cookies and the data obtained will be LEMAN PLUS S.L.
The contact e-mail address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
The controller of the third-party cookies is Google Analytics.